Wednesday, March 14, 2007

In the end fate always wins!

Fate, its such a mysterious thing. I am a very strong believer in fate, even more so after having actually taken an amazing course on Fate in grad school. I can't help pondering about my fate. I have come to yet another cross roads in my life, and I wonder is this the fork in the road where I choose between my predestined path and exercise my free will? Or is this my fate, and no matter what I choose that is what fate has in store for me and at the end of the day do I really have a choice in the matter at all? Hmmm.

I have started dedicating a lot of time in my daily routine to taking steps in planning my future. What will I do next on this journey? My year in England is only half way over, yet I feel like I have to make some decisions now about what I will do next, and very very soon. And all these questions are running endlessly through my head. Where do I want to live? What do I want to do? Does this mean setting down roots finally or is this me still just free floating around the world? Is it ok for me not to set down roots? Is it ok to float with wanderlust? The mystery and possibilities question. Should I be considering settling down, meeting a man, getting married? Aggggggghhhhhhhhhh! It is enough to make my head explode. And I keep thinking why am I putting myself through this now? After all I am only 24 years young, yet with the big 25 (quarter of a century, which my lovely friend Amanda keeps reminding me) looming nearer and nearer, I can't help but wonder, what does fate have in store for me...... Could this be a reminder that patiennce and trust is needed right now? Everything I do and have done is getting me closer to the inevitable next steps.

It is difficult to remember I am but a passenger and surely not driving this bus!


All I know is fate always wins in the end!

Peace and cheers!
Monisha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The right plan will no doubt become evident, and what a wonderous surprise it will be. After all who wants to read a mystery knowing what the conclusion will be? In the mmeantime enjoy each moment.